MovieTreatments.com Forums  

Go Back   MovieTreatments.com Forums > Forum Questions and Feedback > Member Questions

Notices

Old 06-26-2009, 11:41 PM

joehollywood is on a distinguished road
Default Man why doesn't anybody post on here?

With 94 members you'd think their would be more posts from people. I always see a bunch of people on here but nobody besides marc seems to post. I guess everyone is shy? Or maybe they just come to get information and don't want to chit chat or something. I'm the type that definitely likes to get some dialogue going with other people. The way I see it, we all need some help getting our treatments developed and into the right hands, and that requires networking.

What's on your mind guys? Drop me a line anytime.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:30 PM

Gigalow is on a distinguished road

Well i just signed up today, and i am guessing your from the LA area so quit being a lazy ass and join the social network for LA... just saying is all
Old 06-29-2009, 09:26 PM

joehollywood is on a distinguished road

Welcome, a live body, woot! I am in SF Bay area and already joined that social group actually so no lazy ass here.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:47 PM
Administrator

marc has disabled reputation

See Joe you got your wish, people are posting. Welcome to the forums Gigalow.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:33 AM

Gigalow is on a distinguished road

Also the reason might be the fact that there are on 99 members, most forums i've been on had hundreds of members, and then only like 25 give or take accually post of a regular basis.
I would also like to mention that the sites also kind of tightcast. Meaning that it's not the easiest to find on the web, i never would have found it except i typed treatments in the search engine"thank you bing.com" so unless your looking for just treatments it will take time for the site to make it's rounds
Old 07-04-2009, 01:38 AM
Administrator

marc has disabled reputation

Good point Gigalow, this forum is still in its infancy so we can't expect huge activity quite yet. You have to build up hundreds, even thousands of members before you get regular posters. This site is intentionally typecast, it centers around movie treatments only, nothing else, it is a niche forum. It is well optimized in search engines for "movie treatments" and similar terms, but those terms do not have huge search volume, so by nature it will take time to draw a lot of people in. I may advertise the site a bit in the next couple months, and of course anything our members can do to help promote it is much appreciated. Word-of-mouth can be very powerful.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:08 PM

Grezzi is on a distinguished road

I found this site by accident, I was looking for the best way to make a treatment for my script. But I think this site is a great idea and we need more members. This thing could be huge :P I'm loving it hehe