MovieTreatments.com Forums  

Go Back   MovieTreatments.com Forums > General Discussion > Hollywood Connections

Notices

Old 05-20-2010, 02:47 PM

Rex is on a distinguished road
Default Spreading the Word

Hey guys-

With my recent success I'm doing my best to spread the word about MovieTreatments.com amongst the Hollywood crowd. I've mentioned it to several studio people by saying something like "What if you could just go online and cherry-pick the latest and greatest treatments from writers?" (well, maybe not quite like that . . .) to kind of test the waters. Anyway, everyone thought it was a great idea, so I would advise anyone here reading this to post your treatments. It can't hurt, and in my case the critique and advice likely helped me to sell it.

I'm going to keep posting my stuff as I write as part of the final revision process, to get feedback and thoughts from other members, both veteran and beginner.

Thanks as well to Marc, the site's founder. He's made a great place for aspiring writers-
Old 05-21-2010, 05:46 PM
Administrator

marc has disabled reputation

Thanks Rex, we appreciate you spreading the word! I'm so glad the site has been helpful for you, that's what we're all about.

I am definitely looking forward to your future treatments, and wish you continued success.