Thread: Brownie Points
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 12:29 PM

PoisonPen is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much for reading and critiquing me WriteNow. I really appreciate it!

I think you might be right. My friend also said the same thing about them keeping the baby, and that it doesn't seem realistic and stuff. But I fgured that its a movie and maybe it would be okay. I'll try to come up with a better reason for them, though. And I can give each girl problems (no problem!). They are all pretty stereotypical, you know, so maybe I can use that. Like Mike the tomboy actually wants to be a ballerina and the pretty girl wants to play football- something to really throw the audience off!

I didn't have Miss Mary get to keep the baby because I didn't think it would be realistic- but I guess I wasn't being realistic much at all anyway so it probably would be okay. But I figured that with her getting together with the lawyer they were going to make their own baby so it was a good happy ending for them. But I like the idea that the couple who claimed the baby was theirs were just looking for fame. With the bubble boy and all that stuff it would be a pretty current type of thing to happen. So maybe I will change that!

Thanks again WriteNow and if anyone else has anything to add please do. Don't worry about hurting my feelings or whatever, I like to hear as many opinions as I can. Even if your think my treatment is just bad, it's okay, I don't expect everyone to like it!